My Top Sugar, Gluten, Dairy Free Recipes
My journey with SGDF recipes started when my husband decided to try the autoimmune protocol diet, and at the same time I started a candida diet. That means we basically can’t have any carbs, coffee, chocolate, gluten, alcohol, or sugar. I’m a nutritionist so I’m used to eating healthy but these are some of the heaviest restrictions I’ve ever tried. It was even hard to find any recipes, so I had to make them myself!
Here’s a list of all my favorite ones:
Mock Hot Coco
Calories: 22; Total Fat 1g; Carbs 6g
- ½ Tbsp, Carob Powder (can use coco powder if you’re allowed to have it)
- 1 packet of stevia or tsp of monkfruit
- ¼ scoop of MCT oil powder (Nutiva or Garden of Life)
- Boil 1.5 cups of water
- Blend with stevia, MCT, and carob. You can use a spoon but for best results use a coffee mixing wand.
Sugar Free Sugar Cookies
Calories: 119; Total Fat 9g; Carbs 10g; Fiber 6g, Protein 2g
- 0.25 cup(s), Coconut Flour
- 0.25 cup, Tapioca starch
- 1 tbsp(s), Gelatin
- 0.12 teaspoon, Baking Soda
- 0.12 tsp, Iodized Sea Salt
- 0.50 tsp, Alcohol Free Vanilla extract
- 0.75 cup(s), Almond Flour
- 0.25 cup(s), Choc Zero Monk Fruit Maple Syrup
- 0.30 cup, Coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sift together the almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca starch, baking soda, and gelatin.
- Pour vanilla, maple syrup, and coconut oil into the batter. Stir well to combine.
- Form the batter into cookies about 1-1.5 inches in diameter. You’ll have 7-8 cookies
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool (preferably on a cooling rack) for at least 20-25 minutes… these cookies will break if they don’t cool!
- Store in the fridge or enjoy immediately.
Zero Calorie Cake, Muffin, and Cookie Glaze
Calories: 0; Total Fat 0g; Carbs 0g
- 1.5 tablespoon, Lemon Juice or water
- 4 teaspoon, Monk Fruit Powdered Sweetener
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl
Cinnamon Apple Cookies
Calories: 74; Total Fat 6g; Carbs 3g, Fiber 1g
- 0.25 cup, Coconut oil
- 2 tsp, Vanilla extract
- 2 egg (50g), Eggs
- 0.50 teaspoon, Baking Soda
- 0.50 tsp, Salt
- 2.75 cup, Blanched Almond Flour
- 0.75 cup, Granular Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 0.5 cup, Unsweetened Applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together coconut oil, and monk fruit. Add the vanilla and eggs, mixing until incorporated.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Add the almond flour, 1 cup at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Form the dough into tablespoon rounds and place on the lined baking sheet about 3 inches apart. Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until golden brown around edges.
- Cool, and dip the tops in zero calorie glaze shown above.
Vanilla Avocado Frosting
Calories: 28; Total Fat 3g; Carbs 1g, Fiber 1g, Vitamin A 8%
- 1 medium, Avocado
- ½ tsp, Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp, Salt
- 1.50 cups, Monk Fruit Powdered Sweetener
- Using a mixer, beat avocado until combined and no lumps remain.
- Beat in vanilla and salt.
- Add powdered sugar slowly and mix until combined.
- Spread on cupcakes or cookies and store in refrigerator.
Vanilla Frosted Cupcakes
Calories: 121; Total Fat 9g; Carbs 8g, Fiber 3g, Protein 5g
- 1.50 cup(s), Almond Flour
- 0.25 cup(s), Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp (0.8g), Xanthan Gum
- 1 tsp, Baking powder
- 0.50 tsp, Salt
- 0.75 cup(s), Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 0.50 cup, Applesauce
- 4 large, Egg
- 1 tsp(s), Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Whisk together all dry ingredients and set aside
- Mix the wet ingredients
- Slowly mix dry ingredients into the wet
- Scoop into muffin cups, until ⅔ of the way full
- Bake for 18-22 minutes
- Option: Top with Vanilla Avocado Frosting
Coconut Almond Carob Fudge
Calories: 50; Total Fat 5g; Carbs 3g, Fiber 1g
- 4 tbs (6g), Carob Powder
- 2 tbsp, Oil, avocado
- 0.25 medium, Avocado
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 tbsp(s), Almonds, chopped
- 1 tsp coconut, shredded
- Mash the avocado until smooth
- Add in oil and carob powder and stevia
- Using a teaspoon, scoop and form into silicon mold
- Sprinkle with salt, chopped almonds, and coconut
- Freeze for at least an hour. Can keep them in the freezer for best results.
For more on healthy recipes, cravings, and weight loss don’t forget to check out my new program The Ultimate Guide To Holistic Weight Loss, now with 5 free bonus materials and complimentary email sessions!